Bank District: Bangalore Urban
Bank Branch: Bangalore
Make payable to: Arnav & Co.
Mailing Address: Arnav & Co., No. 17 (251), 9th Main, 7th Cross, Jayanagar 2nd Block, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 560011
Phone: +91 99860 01216
The short answer is ‘yes’, however we do not ship to every country as yet. Please check with us before placing an order from countries other than UK, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and the USA.
In cases where the customers have chosen to process a payment using methods other than credit/debit cards, we allow up to five days for the payment to be made. The jewellery will be placed on hold for you during this period. The system will put the item back on sale if we are unable to indicate that the payment has been received within the stipulated time.
Depending on your specific order, the products can take from one to four weeks to ship from our warehouses.
We are currently providing the ability to pay for your products with cash or with a credit/debit card when the items are delivered to your doorstep for residents within Bangalore and only for orders greater than ₹ 25,000 in value.
- Click here to open a new browser window with the same website
- Find the item you like by going through the jewellery and clicking on it to get details
- Once you have found a piece that you like, you can click on the “Add to cart” button on that page
- The item will be added to your virtual shopping cart
- You can now either click on the back button on your browser to continue finding other items or you can continue onwards to pay for your item
- To complete your purchase and place your order, click on the “Checkout” button
- You will be provided the option to create an account with us or to check out as a guest. We recommend that you create an account as having a membership has a number of benefits.
- You will be asked for a few details, please fill those out and then click on the “Next” button on the bottom of the page
- You can now choose a separate billing address if you want to get it shipped to a different place. By default it will be the same as your billing address and you can leave it that way if you choose.
- You will be asked to choose the method of shipment. By default, the best option is chosen for you, but if you would like to have the item picked up from our store in Bangalore, you can choose to do that too. Click on the “Next” button at the bottom when you’re done.
- You are then asked how you would like to pay for your items. You can choose from a number of methods including credit and debit cards, net banking, bank transfers including RTGS and NEFT, bank cheques or money orders and you can even choose to walk into the store and pay for it in Bangalore which is a convenient option if you have a friend or relative who can do that for you. We recommend choosing credit or debit cards as it’s secure and convenient.
- Once you’re done filling in your credit card details, click on the next button and you are done! You will get a confirmation email from us stating that you have placed an order with us for the said product. We usually ship items to you as soon as they become available in our inventory. This process may sometimes take four weeks.
For silver jewellery whose final value is less than ₹25,000, the cost of shipment is ₹3,000. For items of greater value, the shipment charges will be up to ₹14,000. Please also note that some countries levy an import duty/VAT/other taxes for jewellery imports. Please check with your local laws on what that amount will be and if it can be refunded when you file your taxes.